Although operating your business’s own supply chain is a viable option for some manufacturers and retailers, most companies do not have enough capacity and in-house manpower to keep the supply chain optimized. That’s when professional logistics companies come into play. Third-party logistics (3PL) companies offer varying levels of services that include warehousing, transportation, and distribution services to various types of businesses that need complete supply chain solutions.
Reputable third-party logistics companies, such as United Facilities, Inc., offer major distribution warehouses in major cities in the United States. United Facilities offers warehousing facilities in eleven cities in four different states across the U.S. With locations in Illinois, Colorado, and Florida, the company’s main California logistics distribution warehouses are in Fontana, Stockton West, Stockton East, Tracy and Mira Loma.
The Logistics Warehouses of United Facilities
There are numerous warehousing service providers available, but only some of them are experienced and efficient. Here are some of the reasons why you should outsource your supply chain management services to third-party logistics (3PL) company United Facilities.
Resource network: third-party logistic services have a vast resource network that ensures the most efficient and profitable logistics warehouse solutions. It allows you to benefit from the resources, which are not available in-house.
Cost effective and more efficient: outsourcing logistics services to the United Facilities Logistics Warehouses can save you from costly mistakes and allow your business build a more efficient global logistic network with lower risk and higher return.
Advanced technologies: they employ just in time practices that ensure that the correct amounts of inventory are shipped at the right time.
Scalable and flexible: Efficient third party Logistic companies such as United facilities, are high scalable in terms of space labor and transportation.
Warehousing Solutions of United Facilities
United Facilities features a wide spectrum of warehousing, supply chain, and distribution solutions. Right from the packing to delivery, the top-rated 3PL logistics company works to ensure that their clients receive their stock within a given time to avoid losing potential customers. Some of the services that you should expect from the third party logistic company include:
- Quality control inspection services: the third-party logistic services employ high qualified and experienced quality control inspectors that help to ensure that deliveries are of the best quality and meet the FDA requirements.
- Packaging and labeling: packaging and branding are one of the most important aspects of marketing that you can source from the logistic company. You just need to inform the company on the packaging and labeling you need and everything will be done.
- RF and Barcoding: barcoding technology is the modern way of ensuring consistency, accurate inventory, and sales tracking. Outsourcing this service from a logistic company ensures accuracy and accountancy right from receiving the product to your premise to the time they are sold out of the premise.
- Online inventory tracking services: this is software that helps you track your stock and know which stock is nearing empty and should be reordered.
- Air-conditioned storage and transportation: whether you want to store or transport food or medicine, United Facilities have storage and air-conditioned transportation facilities that help to make sure that your supply stay and available for use at all time.
For more information about United Facilities, Inc. and its logistics warehouses, visit UniFac.com.