Many gynecologists find that outsourcing OB/GYN billing services allows them to better increase their revenue streams, maximize their cash-flow, and free-up time spent internally on complicated OB/GYN billing and coding work.
So when it comes to outsourcing such critical services, it’s vital to hire a reputable company that’s specialized and experienced in providing OB/GYN billing services.
1. Practice Management
Established in 1995, Practice Management has been providing health care professionals with a competitive billing service for their businesses. They have an experienced team of professionals that offer the following OB/GYN billing services:
- Complete Medical Billing and Coding – The first thing they do is to analyze how you are currently performing in this aspect. Then, a custom-tailored OB/GYN billing plan is designed with the following goals: reducing over-head costs, increase income, increase revenues and cash-flow, increase patient satisfaction, and reduce time it takes to receive payment.
- Credentialing – In order to keep your business ahead of the game, many types of credentialing are offered including Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross, and Blue Shield Credentialing along with commercial and workers compensation payers among other credentialing types.
- Electronic Health Records – As the cornerstone to this company’s OB/GYN billing service, maintaining electronic health records for clients helps to establish an effective and well-organized OB/GYN billing system.
- Nationwide Medical Billing Services – The team at Practice Management is expert at federal, national, state, and local codes regarding billing and coding. This allows them to offer OB/GYN billing service from anywhere in the U.S.
- Medical Billing Consulting – The team will analyze your current revenue cycle management and other medical billing practices. Then, they will evaluate and recommend steps to follow in any of the following processes of the billing, coding, and revenue cycling management.
- Revenue Cycle Management – Maintenance of software file, CPT review, Fee schedule analysis, Process regarding insurance preparation, etc.
Practice Management has innovative technology and systems that ensure protected data, advanced reporting, online access to both patient accounts and scheduling, etc. In short, they are one of the leading providers of OB/GYN billing solutions
2. Claim Care
Claim Care is a dedicated company that wants to make of outsourcing OB/GYN billing services a trend instead of the exception. According to them, 20% of billing goes unpaid due to improper coding and the incorrect following of billing procedures. Claim Care is experienced in business management, accounting, IT, and process engineering. It also has an exclusive team that takes care of the medical billing process.
Claim Care offers a complete billing service that includes: claim submission, claim follow-ups, management system, scheduler, software for electronic medical records, dashboard reports, automated insurance verification, patient checkout tool, and instant payment program.
Claim Care services will allow you to:
- Eliminate delay between patient encounter and payment by insurance
- Setting up the billion solution in less than 7 days
- Gain control of your billing operations
- Lowering costs of medical billing
3. Ideal Bill
Ideal Bill is a company that specializes in billing for gynecology doctors all around the U.S. Ideal Bill has a team of experts that are adroit in billing management procedures, ICD-10 coding, etc. Certified coders make sure all paperwork is delivered as it should be. Ideal Bill works on a percentage based system which means that they make money only when the physician is making money through effective payments being received at the proper time.
Services provided include:
- Benefit Verification – Insurance forms, informing on patients’ responsibilities, training admission staff, etc.
- Billing and Collections – Claim processing and follow-up, personalized weekly and monthly reports, Audits to ensure there are no mistakes, etc.
- Utilization Management – Peer-to-peer reviews, processing of appeals, verifications, eligibility, etc.
- Improvement of Revenue Cycle Management – Charge entry and charge review, credit balance, financial reporting, electronic payments and fund transfers, etc.
Visit Ideal Bill to learn more about this company’s OB/GYN billing services.